somewhat OT. What do people think of Telus

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 30 16:16:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 09:21:14AM -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I'd really like to get a motorola milestone. Just not sure about telus
>
> BTW, If I do I will have a google dev phone for sale.

I have no idea what Telus is like as a company.  I know bell can be
a bit annoying at times.  personally I will never go back to a CDMA
system again.  Having a SIM card means I can buy a new phone if it
breaks. I am not restricted to what the phone company wants to sell me.
I can also borrow another phone trivially.  Loaner phones from Bell for
example are quite a hassle.  I suspect they are from Bell too.

I am currently on Rogers, but may consider one of the new startups when
my current contract ends, as long as it is GSM based.

--
Len Sorensen