OT: Any Cyclists?

Tue Apr 27 17:00:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:13:39PM -0400, Michael Lauzon wrote:
>Is there anyone on the list that can possibly answer this question, or
>point me in the direction of someone or somewhere where I can get this
>question answered; how long would it take to bike to Burlington?

The specific to and from are important, but 2-4 hours from downtown is
reasonable if you are in good shape and the wind isn't too bad.  I have
ridden from the Annex to Niagra-on-the-Lake in a middling wind, with
lots of rest stops and a long lunch break in 9 hours door-to-door.

For a while I commuted to Lakeshore and Brown's line from the Annex in
45 minutes each way.
--

yours,

William