OT: Any Cyclists?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 27 16:30:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Is there anyone on the list that can possibly answer this question, or
> point me in the direction of someone or somewhere where I can get this
> question answered; how long would it take to bike to Burlington?

Google Maps tells me that to get from where I am (401+Yonge) to the GO
Station in Burlington, it would take about 13 hours of walking, and
lists an extraordinarily long list of streets to walk down, though
about 26km is on Dundas Street (of one description or another).

On a bicycle, it should take materially less than 13 hours :-).

You probably ought to be more specific about source + destination, as
routes are doubtless somewhat sensitive to the starting and ending
points.