Laptop Repair Recommendation

TeeCee teecee-3xpccZqdWRo7lZ9V/NTDHw at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 26 14:22:32 UTC 2010

I know this response is a little stale to the topic, but if you are
downtown and know the corner of Augusta and College, there is a big
mostly medical arts building
at the top of Augusta on the north side of College St. At the west end
of the building there is a small shop, it was the OTA notebook centre.
Now it has
another name which I cannot remember. They may have a sandwich board
outside. In my opinion these people are competent to do component level
work on laptops.

Hope this helps.
TC