Adobe blogger on Apple iPhone SDK restriction

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 15 16:55:01 UTC 2010

Adobe Flash platform evangelist to Apple: 'Go Screw Yourself'
  <http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/22427.cfm>
I thought that this was amusing/interesting.

    By now you have surely heard about the new iPhone 4.0 SDK language
    that appears to make creating applications in any
    non-Apple-approved languages a violation of terms. Obviously Adobe
    is looking into this wording carefully so I will not comment any
    further until there is an official conclusion.

Wow.

As a computer scientist, I would think the line between programming
language and something else is not at all clear.