Synergy, controlling many clients with same setting

Antonio T. Sun antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 15 02:06:35 UTC 2010

I don't like top posting, but anyway, maybe it is the rule here.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:38:26 -0400, Rafael Carneiro wrote:

> I think you should be able to do it by giving all your clients the same
> screen name. Have you tried that? If you're running debian/ubuntu

Forcing all the client machines to have the same screen name?
Givme a break, that'd be more troublesome than switching synergy config
files.

> there's a nice little tool called quicksynergy that should make that
> even easier (it creates the config files for you).

I'm using debian... Thanks but no thank, I prefer text editors to GUI
tools.

Thanks all the same.