Synergy, controlling many clients with same setting

Antonio T. Sun antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 15 00:02:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I want to layout my synergy control so that all client machines are to
the left of my main host. Is it possible?

Only one client machine might connect to my main host server at any given
time, but I don't want to change my the ~/.synergy.conf file every time
when the client machine changes (because they have different screen
names, etc).

Thanks

Antonio

PS. If you haven't heard/used synergy before, let Chris Schoeneman lead
you to a wonderful world that you'll never regret to enter...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6393