Unpatched Tuesdays at Hacklab.to

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 16:39:51 UTC 2010

Hey [GT]LUG'ers!

   For those who don't know yet, we've got an awesome little shared geek
space here in Toronto called Hacklab (http://hacklab.to/). Every Tuesday
it opens up to non members so that anyone interested can stop in and
check it out. I'm one of the most recent members, and I have to say it's
probably my favourite spot in the city. The vibe there is unmatched.

   So, if you've got a project you've been hacking on or thinking about,
or if you're simply curious, why not stop by this evening? I'll be there
from about 6pm, and I am sure others will be there even sooner. The only
requirement is that you have your geek on. :)