Wiki recommendation?

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 25 19:11:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've used several wiki systems in the past, I'm looking for recommendations for an open source wiki with hopefully these wish list:

- simple wiki system (tree structure of docs) for a small team on LAMP-style stack, no bloated CMS, Java (gag) etc
- ability to input text with "rich controls" (markup editor)
- plus: ability to also store files online
- plus: tagging system

If it's in python over SQLite (versus say PHP over Mysql) that would really make my day :-)

I'm looking now into Trac, TWiki and MoinMoin, any suggestions, recommendations, etc?

Thanks,
Fernando

Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com