[Fwd: [lpi-ontario] LPI ExamLab Toronto & Promotions]

kalibslack kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 24 16:16:23 UTC 2009

Good look for those who will take the exam. ;]

The LPI certification is very important for the Linux Professionals in my
country (Brazil). I think is important in Canada too.

Next month I'll try the exam by prometric.

cheers

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net