OT: Welcome (Was: Re: Linus Torvalds: 'Linux is bloated')

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 23 11:12:18 UTC 2009

On Tue Sep 22,2009 02:20:07 PM Jon VanAlten wrote:
> Well I haven't previously introduced myself on-list, but this will
> do.

Jon,

Welcome to the list.

Speaking of bloat:
I would respectfully appreciate it if you would honour the list
guidlines and not include HTML formatting in your posts. (Though the
psuedo HTML, e.g. <my jaded opinion>, is ok.)  ;-)

If you're using the GMail client, there should be a link labeled
"Plain text" at the top of the text entry box, that you can click on.

Regards,
Scott

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **