OT: Domain expiring, anyone want to take it over?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 22 20:58:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

   Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone here, but I had plans
to create a "code to code" project last year. It never got off the
ground, so I'm not going to bother renewing the domain. If anyone wants
to take it over, let me know and I'll transfer it to you. The domain is
"codetocode.net". It's registered until December, but if anyone wants it
they can have it now.

Madi