Linus Torvalds: 'Linux is bloated'

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 22 20:16:40 UTC 2009

:-)

Sorry Jon I didn't RTFA. Does the blog refer to Linux in terms of a
distribution or in terms of a kernel?

The general impression I got from the posts, and the specific impression
I got from Christopher's email is that we were only talking about the
kernel here.

That's the only reason I was splitting semantic hairs.

cheers,
darryl