Reasonable CISSP offers

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 21 22:07:29 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I am planning to prepare for CISSP by December and looking for a
reasonable school that prepare students for that certificate. I had
registered with Seneca, but the canceled the class  last week. Today
morning, I called Ryerson but apparently the class is full, which I
found funny considering Seneca canceled their class for lack of
quorum. Now, that petty put the best options out of the picture.

I have googled on the subject and it look the rest offer like a 5 days
- one week - training for the same amount of money. Thats kind of
sucks, for one, you lack the necessary pacing these classes provide,
is considerably short compared to what one can get from Ryerson and I
also tend to look down on most of the private colleges - may be I
should stop reading newspapers too closely, as I am a little paranoid
on that regard.

Anyway, have any of you here taken the course through a college that
they can recommend. I can wait, but I feel like that will be 3 months
of my life I will have wasted.

Regards,

William