OT: external DNS was Re:really weird(?) DNS setup on linksys router running DD-WRT

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 21 14:49:10 UTC 2009

I used to use openDNS, but they suffer the same problem as the ISP DNSs.
I.E. they hijack the domain requests. You have to sign up, then opt out
to make it work the way it is suppose too.

I tend to use 4.2.2.1 through 4.2.2.6 which are the only reliable dns
servers I've found on the net that still work they way they are suppose too.

cheers,
darryl