really weird(?) DNS setup on linksys router running DD-WRT

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 21 14:39:44 UTC 2009

Well... The computer should get only the router's ip as its DNS. But, the
router should be pointing to an external DNS server.
For example, the open DNS. Try it. Configure the router to use the opendns:

208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220

Cheers

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net