cheap online rsync backups for photos

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 18 13:27:03 UTC 2009

Hehehe
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Lennart Sorensen <
lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Cheapest method is to find a buddy and do backups for each other.
>
> I do that with my parents.
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

That's cool..

But you do use rsync in this case? It's a nice way to keep in touch with
your backup for sure.

;]

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net