vector graphic

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 12 04:54:51 UTC 2009

Elliott Chapin wrote:
> Xfig - I'll take a look too. I've installed Inkscape.

Hi Elliott,

thanks again for bringing Inkscape to my attention, I was able to vectorize my
bitmap image and it came out flawless. It took me a while to figure out how to
"invert" the solid and transparent areas. I was looking for something more
complicated about tweaking the alpha colour, didn't notice the "invert" checkbox
option Ha! =P

In no time I was downloading SVG images and create my own mashup. I am planning
to make some custom tees, and being able to work with layers is just when I
needed for screen printing.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav