cpu temperature

teddy mills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 9 18:15:22 UTC 2009

1. clean and proper amount of thermal paste between cpu+fanblock.

2. fanblock to be mounted securely onto the motherboard.
    in fact, many times you have to remove the motherboard just to
    confirm the fanblock is snapped all the way in on all 4 corners.
    if all 4 are not 100% done correctly, the fanblock it not seated
    right, and your CPU temp will be hot and getting hotter.

3. Good airflow and ventilation of the system with large fans.

4. It is amazing how quietly and cool a well designed PC with good
    parts can run.