OT: RubyWorld conference broadcast

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 4 13:55:44 UTC 2009

This might interest a few people, just getting into Ruby myself would
like to know some of the things mentioned on the site page(copied
below). If anyone has got the means to save a copy of the live
streaming video I would be grateful if they could get it to me? I will
be out of town this long weekend so will miss the broadcast, not sure
if they plan to post it on YouTube.

The RubyWorld Conference: September 7th – 8th , 2009.
Live broadcast at the official web site.

http://www.rubyworld-conf.org/en/

Objective

The programming language “Ruby” is rapidly expanding its application
in the field of business. On the other hand, some possible concerns
have also been expressed as to whether the performance of the language
is reliable enough in applying it to business, whether the
specification of the language is stable enough, or whether the
language has enough accumulation of performance records in business
fields, and so on.

In order to brush away such concerns, “RubyWorld Conference”, an
international conference on Ruby, has been organized at Matsue City in
Shimane Prefecture, the places closely linked with Ruby. The aim of
this International Conference is to promote the use of Ruby in wider
areas, through presentations and discussions in various sessions on
the most advanced technologies concerning Ruby, the movement toward
the standardization of the language specification, and advanced
application examples.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav