Kernel upgraded but not Nvidia

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at
Thu Sep 3 21:30:25 UTC 2009

Lennart Sorensen wrote: 

> On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 05:16:10PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
> > That must be the problem then. Should I wait until the newer nvidia kernel
> > source is available? I am running Testing, but I have unstable sources in my
> > list (apt pinning). Is there some way to rerun the m-a build so that it
> > pulls in a newer source?  
> Just manually tell it to use the newer nvidia from unstable.  It works
> fine on testing.

Okay, I'm looking at the manpage for module assistant, and I cannot see what
would do that...don't suppose you want to tell me how to do that? :-)

The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings:
TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

More information about the Legacy mailing list