looking for a new host

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 2 01:21:40 UTC 2009

Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> I have an account with the following host: http://www.siteground.com/
> It is coming up for renewal, I like these guys they have been pretty
> rock solid and have no complaints except for the fact they are offering
> new clients a bit more saving than existing client?
>
> I posted this on their facebook and they silently deleted my question
> and did not even provide a reply. So I posted this up again and called
> them up on their lack of integrity.
>
> Anyways its a good time to go shopping before I get locked down again. I
> am wondering if anyone else can recommend me a few good hosts I can
> compare. I have till Sept 19 to decide before they try to auto-renew.
>
> I am looking for a Linux host that will allow me to easily install stuff
> or provide a way to easily do this. I am also looking for a host that
> supports Ruby on Rails.

If I can pitch the company I work for; http://iplink.net. Very Linux
friendly (we're linux pretty much front to back), have shared hosting,
virtual servers and real dedicated servers and shared or dedicated rack
space for whatever suits you. Our main claim to fame is that we are
right downtown and have a very nice connection to the Internet. We're
not large, but we are friendly.

Madi