gmail mail client?
kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 1 23:33:03 UTC 2009
Yeah.. I know what u mean.. Gmail is the best one in this case.
I used to have some email accounts configured in my thunderbird.. But
not my gmail accounts. The way gmail agroups emails in tags with the
same Subject is perfect to keep our inbox clean and light.
On 9/1/09, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I got filters setup so I don't get everything dumped into the inbox, but I
> really like the way gmail threaded the messages that was cool and something
> I was looking for in a mail client.
> Kind Regards,
> Rajider Yadav
- °v° Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\ Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- ^ ^ GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://gtalug.org/
TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns
How to UNSUBSCRIBE: http://gtalug.org/wiki/Mailing_lists
More information about the Legacy