need to burn an audio CD

Thomas Milne tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 30 03:43:26 UTC 2009

Should be easy, right? I googled it, suggestions are many years old
and refer to applications that do not even exist any more. That makes
sense, because I haven't burned an audio CD in years.

All I want to do is decode some mp3's and burn the resulting wav's as
an audio CD, but for the life of me I can't remember how the heck I
used to do it. I see there is an 'mp3towav' on my system, and I think
what I used to use was cdrdao, and I needed a TOC file or something?

Anyway, I'm supposed to have this for my daughter for tomorrow morning
for a Halloween party, so, any tips greatly appreciated.

--
TBM