Making an OpenOffice index clickable

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 26 04:15:49 UTC 2009

Madison Kelly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I often see PDFs where each entry in an index can be clicked on which
> jumps you to that section in the document. Does anyone here know off
> hand how to do this in OpenOffice?

This bothered me too, so I finally found the solution (today) and it works =) so
thanks for asking ;) here it is:

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=18262

It is freaking retarded the way you need to do this. I had to read the
instructions a few time to understand what 'n0mer' was saying.

Just follow the step for 'level 1' and then click on the 'All' button.

> Thanks!
>
> Madi

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.