gov't sponsored site requires proprietary software

Abidel Bassie-Cripps mrsabidel-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 24 19:50:59 UTC 2009

Interesting!

I use Ubuntu 9.04 and went to that link. I had no issue browsing it and tested the download. I got as far as inputting my library card number (of which I don't have). I went to your other link and browsed it fine, but couldn't fine a link to downloads.

I would check your version of flash first. I had previous installed flasyplugin-nonfree and my access to websites improved.

Kind regards!
Abi