OT: Automatic parallelism across multiple machines

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 23 17:22:16 UTC 2009

Someone once asked about parallel programming across networks? I came
across this project and it may have some value to the person who
originally post this question looking for a simple tool or script way
to do this?

http://tiamat.rubyforge.org/
http://purefunctional.rubyforge.org/

I am personally looking into this project trying to understand how I
would use it in the future.

>From what I understand, Tiamat is a plugin for Pure. Pure provides the
automatic thread parallelization, while Tiamat provides
parallelization across multi-core and machines.