sudoers not working after transfer to a new machine

waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 23 03:46:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 08:11:41PM -0400, Kyle O'Donnell wrote
> sudo /etc/init.d/net.eth0 restart

  gack!  How could I forget that.  I confess to having everything set up
as scripts, and never manually doing stuff (for instance, when I run
dialup).  I finally got hibernate-script working yesterday, and wanted
to be able to hibernate from my regular user account.  That's when I did
my first script in a long while, and forgot to include the the "sudo".
Anyhow...
<ELVIS>
Thank you, thank you, thank you verrry verrry much
</ELVIS>