HDTV monitor

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 22 16:29:48 UTC 2009

i use a 8600gt  dual head config on linux mint with a 30" hp at 2560x1600 dualed with
a LG 50" plasma  1920x1080p works fine, but for fine text work i usually have to scale the
plasma down, so i usually only put multimedia up to it (its 10' away from my desk, if it was closer i'd probably be ok), cant see why opensuse11 wouldnt do it, i do know only more recently did xorg support a display width of > 4000, or something close to that,
but they have over come that limitation as of recent.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>