monitors

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 22 00:53:37 UTC 2009

Pfff, I can get you a hundred of these at the local recycle depot. When
I take my junk in, I see they have a whole bin 8' x 8' x 20' dedicated
to monitors only. Another one for other electronics, and a couple more
for other things. People don't seem to be able to get rid of them fast
enough now the LCD screens are so cheap.