adv. reg. closing: New talks confirmed at OGLF

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 16 14:51:33 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Advanced, discounted registration for Ontario GNU Linux Fest is
closing today.  We really want you to take advantage of the reduced
rate ($40/each) by registering today.  Admission is $60 at the door.
http://onlinux.ca/olfreg

We've recently confirmed more awesome talks and speakers.

I know you've heard about the $1Billion dollar e-health debacle? Learn
about Open Source Electronic Medical Record systems from the founder
of McMaster's OSCAR, Dr. David H Chan.

But did you know that the economy is a little soft?  Jim Elliott from
IBM will tell us about Linux in Hash Economic Times and the
applications to green business.

Wish that your project had more participants?  Mel Chua will talk
about the silent blockers that are preventing people form contributing
to your project.

Like electronics?  Think our new robot overlords are cool?  Leigh
Honeywell and Rob P. J. Day have talks on Arduino and Beagleboard.

Over 24 talks, hundreds of your newest friends and colleagues, a full
day of information and idea sharing and two great parties.

Presentations - http://onlinux.ca/talks
Final schedule TBA Monday.
Doors open 8am
First keynote 9am