TLUG Meeting tonight

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 13 14:05:16 UTC 2009

Hi all, I've never been to a TLUG meeting. I notice the website says
tonight's is your AGM, so I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate
one for a newbie. My experience with AGMs is that there is a lot of
bureaucracy and little chance to see what a normal meeting is like or to
get to meet new people.

I'd like to come, but I'll be coming all the way from Aurora, so I'd
like my first meeting to be worth the effort.

Please let me know.

cheers,
darryl