OT: Cypto Lib

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 11 18:09:34 UTC 2009

Ed F. McCurdy wrote:
> Rajinder> I am looking to make a crypto module for Ruby
>
> This project wraps openssl for use from python:
>
> http://chandlerproject.org/bin/view/Projects/MeTooCrypto
>
> It could be used as guide for how to build a similar interface
> for Ruby.

Hi Ed, on the  M2Crypto website, I read this:

 > "M2Crypto's unit tests cover over 80% of the Python code."

What does that mean, the code is written mostly in python? With Ruby I am
planning on doing all the heavy lifting in C/C++ code and just writing Ruby
wrappers.

Would know have an idea how M2Crypto is coded, thanks!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org