Server Weirdness

Mark Lane lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 10 22:20:05 UTC 2009

Yeah, I am sure that's what it is now. It restarted during an fsck check so
minimal stuff was running. Getting a similar motherboard to replace that
will be hard so I think it will be much easier to build a new server and
move the files over.

Mark Lane <lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>