[OT] folders in gmail

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 7 22:28:13 UTC 2009

Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> I've recent moved my decades of email archives to Gmail and am very
> happy to have made the switch ...

I'm not. I could read your posts before without having to resort to a
magnifying glass. Now, it looks like you're using 5 point Times, though
I don't understand why because your email is plain-text. It might have
something to do with the fact that I've made a transition recently from
an older machine running Kubuntu 8.04 with KDE 3x to a new machine
running Fedora 11 with KDE 4.2 and the transition hasn't been smooth.
Here <http://dinamis.com/node/37>, I wonder if the transition to OS X or
Windows would have been any less traumatic.

By the way, you may be amused that Thunderbird's spell checker suggested
Shostakovitch for your last name.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay