Still fighting against telco's limiting other ISP

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 7 19:58:25 UTC 2009

This is an example of the art of saying nothing and sounding earnest and
almost incensed while doing it and implying your political opponents
aren't doing "something" about it while ignoring the fact that your
party also didn't do much to fix the problem when it governed and in
fact, might have even created or at the very least, exacerbated it, all
the while saying nothing on which you could be later called to account
on. It takes real skill to do that.
--
Regards,

Clifford