Anyone willing to share their mozpluggerrc?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 7 12:13:15 UTC 2009

  With the removal of mplayer-plugin from Gentoo linux (due to
dependancy on outdated libs) I find that some embedded videos no longer
play on my machine.  I've installed mozplugger, but even after RTFM, the
setup is intimidating.  I would appreciate a working sample.  I use
mplayer as my video player of choice.  Another question is how do you set
up a new type when you first encounter it?