OT: Microsoft's grinning robots or the Brotherhood of the Mac. Which is worse?

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 7 03:58:40 UTC 2009

Well-put! I just wish I had writen it!

My favourite quote (apart from Evan's already-cited piss-in-the-subway quote):

[The Windows 7 promo] is so terrible, it induces an entirely new emotion: a
blend of vertigo, disgust, anger and embarrassment which I like to call
"shitasmia". It not only creates this emotion: it defines it. It's the most
shitasmic cultural artefact in history.

The whole article is truly inspired. Thanks for sharing, Evan.

Paul