PHP templating engine recommendations?

Julian C. Dunn lists-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 5 13:49:26 UTC 2009

I realize this is only peripherally related to Linux and I apologize in
advance.

I'm looking to impose a PHP templating engine on folks who have a hard
time separating code and content. In the past, I've used Smarty with great
success; now I hear that there is a replacement, Dwoo.

Does anyone have recommendations for other candidates? Has anyone used
Dwoo?

- Julian

[ Julian C. Dunn <jdunn-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org>          * Sorry, I'm    ]
[ WWW: http://www.aquezada.com/staff/julian    * only Web 1.0  ]
[ gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/keymaker  * compliant!    ]
[ PGP: 91B3 7A9D 683C 7C16 715F 442C 6065 D533 FDC2 05B9       ]