MS Customer Support

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 3 18:32:54 UTC 2009

I generally don't deal with MS Support often, but a buddy of mine
manages a number of MS servers. At times when a resolution is known to
them, he says the business-level support was quite good. For issues
they didn't know a resolution to (which sadly, can be ones that are
known and several years old), it involves much digging into forums etc
for "crufty hacks" etc (not that dissimilar to 'nix at time).

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Duncan MacGregor <dbmacg-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Has *anybody* ever had a satisfactory solution to a problem
> they presented  to MS customer support?
>
> How much did it cost you?
> Just   asking.
> --