OpenOffice

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 2 14:35:09 UTC 2009

How can you have a COUPLE .openoffice directories?

I've had similar problems at times and deleting the .openoffice
directory has always resolved it.

What sorts of errors/behaviour are you getting? Are you sure it isn't
already running and simply not responding? You night need to kill it
first or relogin/reboot.

cheers,
darryl