OT: Google Wave

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 1 19:41:47 UTC 2009

Google is releasing the code and protocol open source and Wave has the
ability to work over
XMPP so your could have your own Wave that can still interact with Google's.

http://www.waveprotocol.org/
http://code.google.com/p/wave-protocol/

One interesting thing in the at the Google I/O conference is that they
already have a client that
doesn't require the web browser but can work on a *nix console.

--
Myles Braithwaite
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org