Virtual secondary screen on another screen

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 30 16:51:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Giles Orr <gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> 2009/11/30 Jon VanAlten <vanaltj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>:

(reduced)

> All this to say I appreciate hints like this on this list - it makes
> me think about the possibilities.  For example, Daniel's explorations
> into ffmpeg and webcams is going to be really useful to me very
> shortly.  In this case I already knew about x2vnc and synergy, but I
> bet someone's going to be pleased to read about them.

I have to agree with Giles, it's nice to ping people what you're doing
because it might help spark ideas and interest. I just started playing
with ffmpeg after Thomas suggest that I look at ffmpeg, and I just
read what Daniel's doing with ffmpeg and I said WOW, that's really
cool.

> --
> Giles
> http://www.gilesorr.com/
> gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.