Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 22:29:01 UTC 2009

Jamon Camisso wrote:
> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>> From another hand. I am now in Russia. What is done about Russia in
>> Canadian media? Bullshit. A mess. People in Canada actually have no
>> idea about living in Russia.  Canada is not an exception. Poland
>> borders with Russia. I send a few emails to a Polish mailing list
>> explaining how is life here and they listened with open mouths.
>> Astonishing? Yes, it is.
>>
>> I seek the truth.
>
> Great. You probably won't find it in front of a computer, and
> certainly not by posting to this list.
>
> Not sure how else to say this Zbigniew, but would you please take your
> quest for the truth to some other mailing list?
OK, Jason, I will stop answering when you stop asking me. Is that fair?

But why do you want that anyway?

About computer and finding questions and answers.. well... We have that
what some call The Internet. May be not for long yet, but still we have
it. I am used to read every morning newspapers from NYTimes, WashPost,
Globe and Mail, TorStar, Pravda, Isviestia, Zycie Warszawy,
Rzeczpospolita, as well accasionaly from a dozen other known or not
known places. Except of that I read a lot of English-language web sites
that are likely to be shut down sooner or later, some from Netherlands,
and some more.

This list, as I said already, is outstanding. Believe me. I lean all the
time, including now, about life just by reading this list.

Have a good morning in Canada (here in Russia it is 1:28 am on my comp)

zb.