Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 17:24:46 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> That means that I must understand the physical world. And I do. Better
> than most of you ignorants around. Id I did not, I would have made
> absolutely nothing in science. You do not need to believe that, though.

Now you call us "ignorants", yet claim you "did not start the
discussion" when this started by you saying:

"And what sense makes putting Linus into the same bag as Obama, killer
or unborn and hater of Christianity? Are you insane? Nobel piss prize
got degenerated."

Is this the definition of irony? I'm afraid I am ignorant on it's true
meaning.

Madi