Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 17:00:30 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> Madison Kelly wrote:
>> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>>> My daughter is 23 years old she has been mostly educated by
>>> degenerated Canadian system. She speaks the same nonsense.
>>>
>>> I can only pray for these lost like you.
>>>
>>> zb.
>>
>> Let me ask something... If you have such a strong dislike of Canadian
>> society and such anger that you couldn't find a job here in Toronto,
>> what keeps you interested in us? Honest question.
>
> Dear Madison,
>
> As you remember, I am now in Russia. I swear, there is a lot of fools
> anywhere. In Russia too.
>
> It is not your f*n bussiness where I want to be.
>
> Did you not you grow up enough to understand that?
>
> zb.

I've never had a problem with people outside of Toronto or Canada being
active on TLUG. I never suggested you leave, either. I was asking a
question about your source of interest in Canada, given your obvious
negative view of it. You don't seem to let an opportunity pass to berate us.

Anyway, in the same way that you say it's not my business, and you're
right it's not, why do you think it's your business what me, or this
culture, considers moral? How about suggesting that your religious
beliefs trump others?

madi