Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds: A Northwest Nobel option?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 24 16:45:05 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> My daughter is 23 years old she has been mostly educated by degenerated
> Canadian system. She speaks the same nonsense.
>
> I can only pray for these lost like you.
>
> zb.

Let me ask something... If you have such a strong dislike of Canadian
society and such anger that you couldn't find a job here in Toronto,
what keeps you interested in us? Honest question.

Anyway, being Buddhist, I think it's wrong that people eat meat. A
"sin", you might say, to take life when it's not needed. If I had a god
to believe in, I would offer to pray for your soul, too. Maybe I can
meditate on how I could show you the way better... We could trade; your
prayer for my idea of enlightenment? Sort of like a Christmas gift exchange.

Madi