google wave

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 23 17:13:00 UTC 2009

Maybe? I am not sure yet. We have been posting the GTALUG meetings to
it for the past month or two (search "with:public tag:gtalug"). It
looks like a really cool communication device but I only know a hand
full of people and know of them for work. I like what Mingle (a ticket
tracker) is doing with it http://bit.ly/7s9Q4Z .

But for HTTP/HTML/XMPP nerds (i.e. Web Developers) like myself, Google
Wave shows us a glims into the future of respect. For to long have we
been called "fake programmers" Google Wave shows the world that we are
programmers. With WebKit's crusades for better web standards soon we
will have web applications that are just like desktop applications.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Lennart Sorensen
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:37:27AM -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
>> I suspect everyone who wants one, has one. Just in case though, I got
>> eight google wave invites. Let me know if any of you would still like
>> one.
>>
>> Madi, who has been largely under-whelmed with gWave, tbh.
>
> None of what I have heard about it so far has made me even care enough
> to look up any more info.
>
> Does it do anything useful?  Should I care?
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

Myles Braithwaite
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org