Where can I test out wifi?

Elliott Chapin echapin-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 14 00:54:20 UTC 2009

I believe not all S.C.'s have wifi; at those that do you sign up for a
free account online. I've run into several pubs with wifi; e.g. The
Gladstone (totally open), the Rhino (~infinite beerlist) - password
available. There's also the Quizno's at King & Dufferin ( totally open
and inhouse - site has a goofy name). I go down to that area for
experimental music. I bet other parts of town have similar resources.

--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin