Early adopters bloodied by Ubuntu's Karmic Koala

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 9 01:32:48 UTC 2009

Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/03/karmic_koala_frustration/

Kubuntu 9.10 (x32_64) fails to install on my Laptop for some reason. Right after
the 1st step to select language then pick install. The screen goes blank with no
activity on the CD or HD.

So I had to install Kubuntu 9.04 (x32_64) which is working without any problems
except for the odd refresh problem when a the toolbar popup get displayed and
then disappears leaving a blue patch. This happen so infrequent I can live with it.

Where can I report my bug for 9.10? Does someone have a direct link or do I just
post onto the "Install" forums.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.